Duties and Responsibilities:
– To supervise, monitor and control daily works at the project site and adhere to document control procedure.
– To coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s activities at project site.
– To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instructions, etc.
– To carry out inspection and tests as per Inspection and Test Plans. Results of such to conform to specifications and drawings.
– To ensure that workers and subcontractors adhere to good house-keeping and implement QESH practices.
– To ensure that all construction works carried out are in accordance to the QESH procedures, instructions and practices.
– To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
– Minimum SPM certificate.
– Minimum 2 years of working experience in construction industry with at least 1 year in a similar capacity.
– Knowledge in quality, environmental, safety and health practices.
– Good communication skills.
– Self-motivated person and able to work independently.
– Able to work under pressure and long hours.
– Computer literate.